IOSD MARK II – Real Time Flight Data, amazing FPV Flight Experience with safety
OSD means “On Screen Display”, the iOSD MK II is a black box put onboard the drone, act like a bridge connecting the camera and the FPV transmitter. It will overlap some important info on the TV Monitor, the screen looks just like a real Jet Fighter with horizontal lines, heights, speed, battery voltage and GPS signal strength… stuff like that, they make flying the drone much more fun! The iOSD MK II supports NAZA-M V2 and WooKong-M, can output to DJI AVL5.8Ghz FPV System or other FPV System, we went thru the installation, it’s pretty easy, just you need to do some soldering for the Video Input and Output plugs.
The IOSD Mark II from DJI is a highly integrated and compat “On Screen Display” that provides real-time flight data that you is superimposed on your video monitor or flight goggles. It supports double video source input, which is switchable during flight, and enables switching between remote video link channels in real-time. The DJI iOSD MARK II can record the flight log, which will help you to record the input and output information of every channel including GPS signal, power voltage, home distance and height. It also has a built-in BEC module that supports 3s-6s LiPo batteries. Includes Assistant Software that makes it easy to aquire new functions and set up your display.
- Integrated, Compact Design
- Supports DJI Professional Autopilot System
- Real-Time Accurate Flight Data & Video Signal Superpostion
- Supports Double Video Source Input, Switchable During Flight
- Remote Video Link channels in Real-Time Switch
- Flight Log Function
- Free Online Upgrade through USB connection
- Built in BEC Module, Support 3s-6s LiPo
- User Friendly Assistant Software